Read more about Fowler Unified School District Here.
What Fresno County school district…
- Has the Highest Graduation Rate in Fresno County over the past 5 years- 98%!
- Had ALL District elementary schools achieve an Academic Performance Index score over 800!
- Has Fresno County’s highest percentage of students accepted to Fresno State- 45%!
- Has the County’s largest percentage of students in enrolled in Advanced Placement Courses- 38%!
- Has the highest percentage of students enrolled in ROP/CTE classes in the County
- Had the Fowler High School Academic Decathlon team win the Division 2 Championship in Fresno County FOUR of the past 6 years.
- Had over 60,000 hours of volunteer service earned over the past 5 years by students as part of its Service Learning Program
- Has music offered to all students from 4th grade to high school… with nearly 60% of all FHS students enrolled in a Visual/ Performing Arts class
- Had their Jazz Band, Marching Band, and Concert Choir all perform by INVITATION at Disneyland… ON THE SAME DAY! (March 16, 2013)
- Won 16 League Championships and EIGHT Valley Titles over the past 3 years in various sports
- Had seven different staff members receive recognition from various agencies in the Valley including FCOE, AMAE, and CSU Fresno
- Had one of its elementary schools receive a Title I Academic Achievement Award from the California Department of Education– one of only 56 schools out 9,900 in the state of California
- Had its Middle School recognized for its exemplary Character Education Program by the CSUF Bonner Center for Character Education– one of only 9 middle schools recognized in the Central Valley
- Had an elementary school apply for and receive two Arts/ Music Grants – providing over $40,000 in funds for arts
- Has a Million Dollar (plus) Grant approved for Birth to 3rd Grade Literacy and Reading Improvement
- Had the High School FFA and Arts Department “Feature Booth” collaboration win “Best of Show” at the Big Fresno Fair
- Had TWO students – out of only 12 total for the Valley – recognized as Academic All-Stars by the Fresno Bee for their grade level; and had FIVE of the 34 total students recognized as Honorable Mention in the Fresno Bee on June 2nd