Home‎ > ‎News‎ > ‎

Now Registering Children for Transitional Kindergarten or Kindergarten

posted Jun 20, 2017, 3:56 PM by Susan Stewart
The Fowler Unified School District is now accepting registrations for the 2017-2018 school year. A parent or guardian can register a child at one of two elementary schools within the Fowler Unified School District. A child entering Transitional Kindergarten or Kindergarten will attend Malaga or Marshall Elementary School depending on a family’s primary residence.

Registration packets can be picked up at each elementary school. Some parts of the registration process must be completed online. You will need an email address to complete enrollment. Instructions on how to enter information online are included in the registration packet. If you need access to a computer, please contact the school.

For additional information, please visit the new student registration page.